Court Options is committed to the provision of a comprehensive array of quality court-related services for people involved in the criminal justice
system. These services are designed to create new opportunities for individuals and to deliver effective alternatives for our courts, thereby enhancing
"We are modern day crime fighters"
The State Attorney's Office in coordination with the courts, Duval County Clerk of Courts, and law enforcement launched the KEYS 2 Drive program to help certain traffic offenders obtain a valid driver's license.
The program is available to criminal defendants who are currently charged with a misdemeanor Driving While License Suspended or Revoked (Section 322.34 Florida Statute) or No Valid Driver's License (Section 322.03).
The goal of KEYS 2 Drive is simple: To help citizens obtain a valid driver's license and put them back on the road safely and legally.
A valid driver's license helps put people on the path to greater personal and economic success.
- Appointed by Miami-Dade Attorney's Office
- 7 offices to service clients
- Complete program that will help our clients avoid court
- Over 40 years of experience in the criminal justice field
- All classes are offered in English and Spanish
- Record Seal/Expunge services